ORG LEADER How it Works
|Home Institutions||ORG LEADERSHIP HOMEPAGE
||Admission Requirements||Cost & Financial Aid||Courses To Take||Meet The Faculty||After You've Been Admitted|
HOW IT WORKS
You can apply at any time. Once you choose your "home institution" your application can be completed and submitted through your home institution's website.
- Classes are offered five times throughout the year.
- Classes last eight weeks and are 100% online.
- Because there is a minimum age requirement of 25 years old, most students are working adults.
- Your Bachelor of Arts degree in organizational leadership will prepare you for success in corporate, industrial, government and nonprofit careers.
- The curriculum was created to meet the needs of today's businesses, organizations, and non-profits. You will build your knowledge and skills in areas like organizational behavior, management, ethics, interpersonal skills, communication and finance.
Apply at Your University of Choice
Grambling State University (Human Relations)
Louisiana Tech University (Project Team Leadership)
McNeese State University (Strategic Global Communication)
Nicholls State University (Foodservice Strategies and Operations)
Northwestern State University (Public Safety Administration)
Southeastern Louisiana University (Disaster Relief Management)
University of Louisiana at Lafayette (Health and Wellness)
University of Louisiana at Monroe (Financial Services)
University of New Orleans (Cultural and Arts Institutions)